Tuesday, January 31, 2012

... And We're Back!!!


Me: … I think, maybe… YES! That was it!

Micah: Really? Yay! You won’t tell Mommy what it was will you?

I can’t help but be amazed. Oh, not that he wants to protect his brother, but he’d think that I’d rat the kid out!

Me: *shakes head* Nah, it’s cool. But can you do me a favor? Let him know that the next time he wants to get back at me… TP my yard, don’t hack my blog and change the password, okay? How’d he do that anyway?

I know David isn’t dumb, but I never thought the kid was computer savvy.

Micah: *shrugs* He knows people.

Me: *stares blankly* 

Micah: I have to go now. When can you talk to Crocell?

Me: *stunned and thinking, “how about… never?”* Does it really mean that much to you?

Micah: *nods enthusiastically*

Me: *sigh* How about you set up a time for either this week or next. Will that work?

I get a hug for my agreement and I can’t help but melt a little. It takes me a minute to realize the little guy is gone… again. Well at least now I can get back into my blog. But I’m trying very hard to ignore the comment about David knowing people… that has a bit of an ominous tone, doesn’t it? Yeah…

No comments:

Post a Comment